TST is seeking to recruit a number of engineering professionals to support our expanding business, driving manufacturing excellence and a zero-defect culture.
Roles are in support of Process, Product & NPI Engineering, with an expectation for cross function support & engagement. TST value the development our workforce and supporting the career progression of our people.
Positions are available from graduate level to experienced engineers, with a particular interest in those with project and team management skills. Candidates will be qualified to degree level in a relevant technical discipline or have demonstrated suitable experience.
Experience in implementing manufacturing improvements & lean manufacturing are advantageous, together with knowledge of aerospace quality assurance standards & process.
We are offering exciting opportunities to join our dedicated Process Engineering Team. As a Process engineer you will have ownership of the technical controls of the production process monitoring the KPV & RFT to detect trends in behaviour or non-conformity, investigate the root causes of the non-conformity and implement corrective action to improve RFT.
Industrialisation Team (Product Support and NPI):
Working within our Industrialisation team you will have opportunities to become part owners for current & future engine components. The role will support introduction & industrialisation of component from the initial quote through to full production using appropriate AQP & PPAP methodologies.
- Candidates will be qualified to degree level in a relevant technical discipline or have demonstrated suitable experience. (Specific training will be provided)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Self-motivated, a strong team player able to engage and motivate at all levels and across functions to meet team goals.
- Ability to manage and solve complex problems.
- Capable to work on multiple projects, managing project plans & time scales to ensure delivery.
- Demonstrated good communicator at all levels within a supply chain and internal teams
- Experience in implementing manufacturing improvements & lean manufacturing are advantageous, together with knowledge of aerospace quality assurance standards & process.
- Experience using engineering software / ERP (Minitab, Datalyser, E-FAI’s)
Salary and Benefits
A Competitive salary based on experience.
You will also be part of the TST culture which offers:
- Private health care scheme:
- Mental health support- including free counselling sessions
- Dental; reimbursement of dental work from an annual allowance, option to pay to upgrade cover
- Free eye tests and reimbursement on glasses from annual allowance.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday entitlement related to length of service.
- Free on- site parking with electric vehicle charging points.
- Opportunity to be a part of production related bonus scheme.
- Refer a friend reward scheme.
- Day off work for your birthday.
Diversity and Inclusion
Turbine Surface Technologies (TST) recognises that by building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We believe employee diversity is an asset to our business. People of different age groups, from different backgrounds, genders and cultures, with a range of experiences and capabilities, help us understand and serve our customers and reach our business objectives.
We recognise the need for our employees to possess the levels of skill and knowledge appropriate to the roles they perform in delivering the quality of service our clients expect. This approach and mutual respect creates a culture of co-operation and achievement that underpins the high quality of the services we offer.