Our Vision -Enabling us to Operate at our Best
We have a vision to operate at our best to produce the cleanest, safest and most competitive coating solutions that deliver turbine efficiency. So, we need to be at our best, make the right decisions and work in the right way guided by our values and behaviours.
To achieve our vision, we have a framework for our business:
- Safety, health and the environment must be our highest priorities. Putting safety first is every employee’s responsibility. Reporting unsafe conditions and unsafe acts will reduce the risk of accidents.
- The health of our employees is important and the state of the workplace must ensure this is the case.
- We must be an organisation which cares for the environment.
- The service we provide must be right, first time, every time.
- Our people are our business. People influence every aspect of the business: safety, service and quality, and provide the first impression of the business.
- We seek solutions and innovative ideas.
- We develop our people so that they have the skills and competences to meet our expectations.
- Profitability is necessary for the company to be sustainable and grow.
- We will be profitable if we work safely and productively, provide an excellent service, minimise wastage and get it right first time.
Our core values are key to our culture. At Turbine Surface Technologies we operate our business with the following values:
Every employee must recognise their responsibilities and be accountable for their actions. Doing the right thing; not walking by when we can make a difference. Getting it right first time saves time, minimises disruption and provides the best possible service to our clients. Doing the right thing; safely and sustainably.
Operate Openly with Customer Focus
The company and its employees have a duty to work together and follow procedures to create the correct environment to deliver the right service. We listen and encourage openness. Views and opinions are valued.
Operate with Respect and Integrity
Respect: for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and the general public. Respecting diversity in our workforce and the communities in which we work. Treating people as we would want to be treated; with respect and patience.