We actively engage with our employees by conducting regular surveys in which all staff can give feedback anonymously.
The results are aggregated by an independent company, who then run focus groups to create an action plan for any improvements suggested.
The Employee Engagement survey gives our workforce the opportunity to be heard – to tell us what’s working and what isn’t, to suggest improvements and to be responsible for and involved with positive changes to our business.
Recent improvements initiated by our employees’ suggestions have included a complete refurbishment of the canteen and a new employee uniform.
of employees said they strongly believe in the goals and what we do at TST
of employees said they are proud to work at TST
said they have good friends at work who provide them with support
would recommend TST as a good place to work
Employees were also asked “what is the best thing about working at TST?”
- Great people
- It’s a very enjoyable place to work
- Training and development of staff
- TST looks after and supports employees
- It’s a friendly place
- Working together as teams
- Managers work well together and are approachable
- TST understands customer needs
- Job security
- Communication with managers and across all departments